Signing up your son or daughter for Cub Scouts is simple:
1. Download the Youth Application, print it, and fill it out for your scout. If you have any questions, leave the spaces blank and our Committee Chair will help you complete it when you turn it in. If you cannot print the form, we always have paper applications available during den and pack meetings.
2. Pay dues for your scout. For the 2018-2019 scouting year, Pack 70 is charging $150 for the annual dues. This amount is prorated depending on which month you join our pack. The Committee Chair will confirm to you what your dues will be. Dues can be paid by check, cash, or via PayPal.Me/familypack70
3. Join Scoutbook so that you can gain access to the calendar and your scout's advancement tracking. We keep this information secure by requiring parents to sign-in in order to see them. You should have received an email with your log-in credentials after turning in your scout's completed registration form. If you have not received that invitation, send an email to email@example.com and we'll invite you again.
4. Buy your scout a uniform. See our Uniforms page for details.
5. Take Youth Protection Training (YPT). See our Youth Protection page for details on how to do that.
** A note about annual dues:
The total $150 includes the registration fee to BSA, a subscription to Boys Life magazine, and all program and advancement materials. The only activities that you will need to pay for later on in the year are outings like campouts, field trips, special events, etc.